Sunday, August 30, 2009

The first day of school!! YAY!!


So the kids are back in school. It is so nice to be back on a schedule and have a few hours to myself. I must say lincoln was a great little babysitter this summer and it was nice to run errands and leave Kenndey at home with him, but thats ok I love the kids being back in school. Trae started at the brand new High sachool in Stansbury so that is pretty exciting. It is amazing inside. Trae also turned 16 this summer so he now gets to drive to school. Jason has had this old 1965 ford truck forever so he got it running for trae to drive. I must admit I didnt love it at first but it is a cool truck. All the inside is original so it looks pretty cool. Lincoln started a new school but he did great just as we knew he would. Made friends the first day and played many different sports at recess. On friday he even told me that he found out a girl likes him. One week into school and already has potential girlfriends.

2 comments:

*The Hales Family* said...

Kennedy is getting so big! I can't believe she is almost one! I miss you tons!!!

keri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALI. MISS YOU. XOXO